RE: [Gomp-discuss] Plan ... coments wanted !

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: RE: [Gomp-discuss] Plan ... coments wanted !
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:51:21 +0000 (GMT)

On 31 Jan 2003, Steven Bosscher wrote:

> Feel reassured that I have never written a compiler before?  And maybe
> Lars and Biagio haven't either.

More than that: I really lack the basic concepts and had to buy a textbook
to at least have a rough idea of what you are talking about...

>  Oh well, we're smart people, aren't we?
> O:-)

Hope so :-)

Well, my added value to the "junk" I have written above: since I know some
C, none of C++ and fairly well Fortran, what I could do is to look at the
OpenMP specifications for Fortran in the next few days.

Biagio