gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?

From: Bo Berglund
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 19:37:40 +0100

On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 09:38:54 -0800, "Gary E. Miller" <address@hidden>
wrote:

>       scons && scons check && sudo scons udev-install

So I went ahead and did that, result:

gcc -o cgps.o -c -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra -Wall -Wno-uninitialized
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wcast-align -Wmissing-declarations
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -pthread
-Wmissing-declarations -O2 -pthread cgps.c
cgps.c:93:20: fatal error: curses.h: No such file or directory
 #include <curses.h>
                    ^
compilation terminated.
scons: *** [cgps.o] Error 1

>From the build.txt:

We've seen a report that compiling on the Raspberry Pi fails with
a complaint about curses.h not being found.  You need to install
Raspbian's curses development library if this happens.

And here I get out on thin ice. What is curses development library?
If I google curses development library I get hits talking about
ncurses and not curses...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden