gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Changing the GPS update rate with gpsd

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Changing the GPS update rate with gpsd
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:39:06 -0700

Yo Deven!

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:29:34 -0700
Deven Hickingbotham <address@hidden> wrote:

> Does this indicate that gpsd was compiled with different options for
> Wheezy and Jessie?  If so, whom should be contacted to correct it for
> future releases?

gpsd does not release binaries, so you would need to chat with the
Debian folks.  Bernd Zeimetz is the gpsd maintainer for debian and he is
known to lurk here.  Or you can reach him directly at: <address@hidden>
or <address@hidden>

Since debian is shipping version 3.11, and gpsd is at 3.16, we do not
recommend using the Debian binary.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588