guix-devel

Re: Brasero, or gnome without gnome

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Brasero, or gnome without gnome
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 22:11:09 +0200

On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 06:50:48PM +0200, Aljosha Papsch wrote:
> http://blogs.gnome.org/ovitters/2013/09/25/gnome-and-logindsystemd-thoughts/

The replies by the blog author to the comments are quite interesting from
a gnu perspective:

"Don’t you realize that I am a GNOME foundation member and I am on the
GNOME release team?" (So this is not just a random opinion by a random
person.)

"Anyway, it seems eventually GNOME will head to be systemd and Linux-only."

This should imply that gnome would not be a gnu project anymore.
So maybe we would have to convince kde to apply as a gnu project...

Andreas