guix-devel

Re: NPM importer

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: NPM importer
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 09:36:31 +0100

Thanks! It made me wonder if we could better approximate the set of needed
dependencies by looking at package tags. I'll try to improve my script in that
spirit, and share it again here.

I think once we have a clearer view of what we want, we should focus on finding
the best way forward: what packages do we need first, etc. I think build tools
are obviously more important than test tools, which should have a greater
priority than the rest of packages.