guix-devel

Re: Packaging async and underscore

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Packaging async and underscore
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:44:53 +0100

Hi :)

On 2018-11-30 17:08, Julien Lepiller wrote:
Le 2018-11-30 15:17, swedebugia a écrit :
snip

Thanks, I'll merge that with my version of the patches, and send them both for review. I think they are already very good, unless you think we need more time to make sure the build system is perfect.

Sounds good to me :) We can improve it further in-tree.

Could you explain why this is necessary? In what case does this directory doesn't exist? I also wonder if it can be the case that node_modules is a file or a symlink that isn't catched by your check...

The following patch triggers the error. I build it again today and saw that my fix seemed not to work anymore for some reason I do not understand :-/

See this error log: https://paste.debian.net/1053871/.

--
Cheers
Swedebugia