guix-devel

Re: Outreachy project infrastructure

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Outreachy project infrastructure
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 12:40:09 -0300

Not all all. I'm only (positively) surprised how quick you are and how
much you do on your own.
Oh, thank you :) I though I was writing too much for help. And sometimes I get a little bit discouraged by the timezone, we have around 4 hs difference, and maybe when I get up you are already at midday.
I will be doing several things this week: I will be getting help with the trip, I would like to make a new post to my blog about the pre-internship experience, if it is ok, I would like to post that I will be attending Guix-Days and FOSDEM.
I have taken a quick look to the wiki on libreplanet for video documentation. I find it similar to Readmine somehow. Is it OK to add  internal links for my proposed timeline, for example, even though it will be changing in the future, and other discussion stuff related to it?

Regards and thank you for your compliment again :)
Laura