guix-devel

Re: Outreachy project infrastructure

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Outreachy project infrastructure
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 22:54:40 -0300

Hi everyone!
I like storing the information at a central place where it gets
collected and condensed, on the mailing list it is quickly lost in
history.
Yes, me too, that is why I was suggesting it, wherever that is possible :).

Concerning the graph, I'm also struggling with it ;-)
Yes me too :) These days I will be switching between reading the documentation more carefully to see what information is more relevant for creating the videos, playing with guix commands I have not tried yet, and also playing with the suggested tools for creating the videos.

Regards!
Laura