gutopia-dev

RE: [rgui-dev] GUtopIa Arch Diagram

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [rgui-dev] GUtopIa Arch Diagram
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:05:12 -0700

Should be no problem to srver PNG -- I'll try to get it up tomorrow (right
now I'm pulling back-to-back all-nighters trying to make a very tight
deadline, then I need to get some sleep).

Curt

PS
  The rapid progress you are making is really amazing. I've really been
frustrated trying to track down an FXRuby threading bug that only happens
under Windows. I'm not having much luck, so it would be nice to have an
alternative.