gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Space in RDF structure

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Space in RDF structure
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:46:28 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> Navigation would require that the user has

Hmm, did you get it ;-?

I'm trying to figure out how to create a feel of space in an RDF
structure, even though the structure can be very dense and the same nodes
are shown many times when we traverse the structure more than one hop. I
fear that without spatiality it won't be easy to navigate in the
structure. Excplicit spatiality is an option in PP type applications.

One idea is teaching to the views how some properties are to be shown:
enumeration types as lists, tree types as a tree etc. This information
would then override any generic placement typical of the selected view.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden