gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Space in RDF structure

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Space in RDF structure
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:41:37 +0100

Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:

Navigation would require that the user has

Hmm, did you get it ;-?

I'm trying to figure out how to create a feel of space in an RDF structure, even though the structure can be very dense and the same nodes are shown many times when we traverse the structure more than one hop. I fear that without spatiality it won't be easy to navigate in the structure. Excplicit spatiality is an option in PP type applications.

How about simply turning off most of the properties most of the time, as in zzstructure where only 2-3 dimensions are shown at once? E.g. if you only turn on the properties making up a list/tree, then you will be able to browse that list/tree quite naturally.

Try to make use of the new Properties window and View/Show...by menus :-)

- Benja