gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Space in RDF structure

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Space in RDF structure
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:05:08 +0200 (EET)

Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> > I'm trying to figure out how to create a feel of space in an RDF
> > structure, even though the structure can be very dense and the same nodes
> How about simply turning off most of the properties most of the time, as
> in zzstructure where only 2-3 dimensions are shown at once? E.g. if you
> only turn on the properties making up a list/tree, then you will be able
> to browse that list/tree quite naturally.

With swad-chart.rdf? Uh... If we think properties as dimensions, that
would have been difficult to visualise also from zzstructure. Probably, we
need some default properties corresponding with d.1, d.2 and d.3 in
zzstructure, which could be shown spatially in a special view.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>