gzz-dev

[Gzz] RE: [Fenfire-rdf-discuss] [Ann] Fenfire Loom (RDF browser) 0.1bet

From: Danny Ayers
Subject: [Gzz] RE: [Fenfire-rdf-discuss] [Ann] Fenfire Loom (RDF browser) 0.1beta1released
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:00:18 +0100

Very nice indeed!

I've only tried it with some relatively simple files, but it seems to work a
treat.

Questions :
Is the source to gzz.vob.*; available? (scratch that question if it's in the
CVS - I've not yet checked)

What's with the Python material? Are you just using this for debugging?

I've done a basic general purpose command window (Swing) using Jython which
may be useful - it's already usable but a bit buggy (I want to be able to
create nodes etc in Ideagraph by typing in commands, or to be able to run
external py scripts).

Is the license for the whole of the gzz material going to be LGPL? (I though
I saw a ref to regular GPL somewhere, perhaps I'm confused).

Cheers,
Danny.