heartlogic-dev

Re: [Heartlogic-dev] OHL v2 alpha test

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] OHL v2 alpha test
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:22:56 -0600 (CST)

Looks awesome.

I pressed it a bunch of times selecting random believability levels. Then I got an error. In hopes that this would be helpful for you I copied the entire page and you will see it at the bottom.

O  P  E  N     H  E  A  R  T     L  O  G  I  C
Story
Tracy wants an apple. Mommy gives Tracy an apple for lunch.
Understood As
In tracys opinion, her mom wants to avoid something about an apple for herself. (TODO: how to disambiguate whom the trailing himself/herself refers without tortured prose?) N = 2, M = -1.50, SD = 0.71

You judged this interpretation of the story as highly unbelievable. Few ratings have been collected so far.
Story
Toby wants some hot chocolate. At bedtime daddy makes Toby some hot chocolate.
Understood As
toby wants to avoid something about hot coco for himself.
Highly
Unbelievable
        Moderately
Unbelievable
        Neutral

        Moderately
Believable
        Highly
Believable

 Rate It!
Log In   Help   Research
O  P  E  N     H  E  A  R  T     L  O  G  I  C
Story
Tracy wants an apple. Mommy gives Tracy an apple for lunch.
Understood As
In tracys opinion, her mom wants to avoid something about an apple for herself. (TODO: how to disambiguate whom the trailing himself/herself refers without tortured prose?) N = 2, M = -1.50, SD = 0.71

You judged this interpretation of the story as highly unbelievable. Few ratings have been collected so far.

At the moment, there are no construals to rate at this level. Try a different level.

If you encounter any problems then send email to our friendly webmaster.

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005 Joshua Nathaniel Pritikin and William Lawrence Jarrold. Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
OK

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.