heartlogic-dev

Re: [Heartlogic-dev] OHL v2 alpha test

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] OHL v2 alpha test
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:37:42 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 22:22 -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
Looks awesome.

I pressed it a bunch of times selecting random believability levels.
Then I got an error.  In hopes that this would be helpful for you I copied
the entire page and you will see it at the bottom.

OK, I'm investigating.

Did you look at the other types of appraisals?  A level box appears on
the right side of the screen.  Click on the other options.

I *think* so. I clicked on a "g" and on a "t" a few times. The screen would change (e.g. display different text blurbs). But I can't figure
out what they meant.

I just went back to click on some more g's and t's and my webbrowser just spun and spun. Maybe there's been a power outage! Cool! This is sorta maybe a little twisted, but I think it is cool that we are doing an AI project in a context where the electricity is unreliable. Maybe this twistedness is why I've kept my junky 200Mhz goodwill bought linux box as my main home computer all these years....Maybe when your kid gets a little older we can put on a little electricity generating bicycle? (-:..I recently read an article by a mechanical engineer who has designed little generators that take advantage of the motion of playground equipment - another source of source of free boundless energy. Hrm, I think it is time for me to go to sleep now.

Bill