heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] setting up an account

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] setting up an account
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:02:03 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Joshua,

I just (re)created an account for myself (you recently asked us to login).

It is basically nice and clean and simple.  I like that.

This is relatively low priority but for the informed consent part, if you could set it up so that if someon emails having issues RE the informed
consent, can you make it so that email gets to me?  Right now it goes
to you.  Of course, it is fine if it goes to you too.

Bill