heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] the wiki works - have a peak(was Re: wiki?)

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] the wiki works - have a peak(was Re: wiki?)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 23:33:12 -0500 (CDT)

peak if you feel motivated. content there now it is trivial now. we will see if i or you use it enough. if so, you will know.

more below...

On Sun, 15 May 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 23:23 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
http://ohl.nirmalvihar.info/wiki/

thanks.  trouble is i went there and got this msgs......

Try http://nirmalvihar.info/wiki

sorry. i noticed this once i got farther down in email.

IT WORKS!!! Feel free to have a peak.

I said "current project Baby Pilot".  Maybe I shoulda
said "curernt project Baby Pilot plus Joshua's Goal Thing"

Whatever, I'm obsessing.