heartlogic-dev

RE: wiki? (was Re: [Heartlogic-dev] setting up an account)

From: Josh White
Subject: RE: wiki? (was Re: [Heartlogic-dev] setting up an account)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:03:54 -0700

Having recently tried a communal word doc for a remotely shared project
document, it's a hell of a mess without some kind of incremental change
summary.

Email threads work well for me. (Esp if the usability/UI questions were in
separate emails... I do try to dig through all the emails for the bits
relevant to me...but the volume is hard... :)

-Josh