heartlogic-dev

RE: [Heartlogic-dev] HAL online

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: RE: [Heartlogic-dev] HAL online
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:10:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 14 May 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 19:57 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2005, Josh White wrote:
Right - but for a normal user who puts AI with other random stuff like solar
power, pop stars, politics, our projects are similar enough that we would
not want to confuse the issue by using the specific name HAL. We can use any
other robot name.

agreed.  joshua can you make it so?

Will do.

Great. I've noticed that it says "Robo Ralph" with the reading the story thing (e.g. Jack and Jill). It also says Robo Ralph in stuff like this............

Thanks for your rating! Ratings like yours can help us evaluate and improve our AI models.

Robo Ralph believes that the following is true / false:

If a river runs through a region is touches that region.

You judged this statement as highly believable.

.......However, it does *not* say "Robo Ralph believes" before rumination items, e.g....

        "The Danube is a river."

...can you make it say that?

Robo Ralph sounds like a fine name to me. JOSH? any opinions about this name?

As a joke, I've always loved Megablab or Uniblab -- these were names of certain computers on the Jetsons. But, there is a risk of the copyright issue (bc I am sure "The Jetsons" suffers from copyright) AND it might be a little too silly.

Bill

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
(Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)