heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] busy busy

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] busy busy
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:05:01 +0530

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 00:47 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> > In any case, your option to fork is always preserved since the code is
> > licensed under the GPL.
>
> Well I think we are far from that option.  But as an insurance policy
> it would be good for us all to have access to the code -- e.g. if god
> forbid there was some big earthquake or you wer incapacitated or
> whatever it would sink open herat logic.  I don't know how to get "the
> code", can you tell me?

To get the code, there are instructions on the savannah project page.

> Of course, I am happy to reciprocate.  I am not sure what I might have
> (e.g. tucked away in files) that is eseential - thoughts?  The wiki is
> a nice way to prevent me from hoarding stuff.

I'm not seriously concerned about it.

Uhm, gosh, I'm feeling guilty about getting behind on the changes to the
web site.  Somehow I am not getting time to do much more than respond to
email.  Give me a few more days.

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
 (Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)