Re: member with constructor not allowed in union

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: member with constructor not allowed in union
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:45:44 +0100

At 10:39 +0100 2002/03/20, Akim Demaille wrote:
>Hans> So therefore, it seems me best to keep bison.simple as it is
>Hans> with its static-dynamic hybrid stack, and introduce as soon as
>Hans> possible a proper C++ skeleton file that does not contain any
>Hans> C++ semantic errors.
>
>So, please, try it.

I don't have m4, and I wrote my own C++ skeleton file. So right now it's
not worth the effort starting to fiddling around with m4 just to get your
C++ skeleton file.

Otherwise, I would have had a look at it.

  Hans Aberg
                  * Email: Hans Aberg <mailto:address@hidden>
                  * Home Page: <http://www.matematik.su.se/~haberg/>