Re: AW: AW: Segmentation Fault in yyparse() method

From: Claudio Saavedra
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Segmentation Fault in yyparse() method
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:41:43 -0300

El jue, 15-11-2007 a las 21:30 +0100, address@hidden escribió:
> I will stick my neck out and say `YYLEX' is a macro, because I think I
> was
> overly cautious before.  I don't know anything else it could be.
> (Just my
> opinion, but I loathe the term "method".  Why they had to invent a new
> word for "function" is beyond me.)

It's a macro that expands to yylex () or yylex ([some parameters])
depending on how the prototype for yylex is defined, and nothing else.
So I think the crash happens inside whatever your yylex function is.

If you are using flex, then you probably need to check how this function
is defined in the flex generated code.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <address@hidden>