help-flex

Re: flex beta 2.5.22 released

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: flex beta 2.5.22 released
Date: 14 Oct 2002 11:41:06 +0200

>>> Displeasing? It's texinfo. Displeasure is par for the course.
>> What's the point of this comment?

John> The point was to lightly brush aside your opinions regarding the
John> "form" of the flex texinfo sources.

I suppose I have communication problems.  I was referring to the form
of the output.  Not the way you type Texinfo.

Also, I was also wondering how the work which had been done on the
Texinfo documentation could have been lost.