help-flex

Re: flex beta 2.5.22 released

From: W. L. Estes
Subject: Re: flex beta 2.5.22 released
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:00:51 -0400

On Monday, 14 October 2002,11:41 +0200, Akim Demaille wrote:

> I suppose I have communication problems.  I was referring to the form
> of the output.  Not the way you type Texinfo.
>
> Also, I was also wondering how the work which had been done on the
> Texinfo documentation could have been lost.

Because the old texinfo manual was described as "unofficial" and
"unmaintained". If you'd like to describe, with details, examples,
patches, etc., what you'd like to see in the current manual, then, I
can see what I can do. So far, you have not said what displeases *you*
about the current manual--with the exception of referring to the lack
of menu descriptions. (If it's a problem throughout the whole manual,
then just an example or two would most likely suffice to get me going.)

--Will