Re: Fwd: Re: Error Code 431

From: Andrew J. Gray
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Error Code 431
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:02:22 +1000

Hi Prashanht,

> > >properly by the gnatsd. Is there a way i can view
> > the
> > >logs/output of gnatsd. Have anybody seen this kinda

> There are two ways to attack this. The simplest is probably if you check
> the setup of the second database very carefully, especially the syntaxof
> all the config files. The other way is to attach a debugger to the gnatsd
> process and see where it crashes. Unfortunately, I have too little
> experience with that kind of thing to advise you. I suggest you try to go
> very carefully through the setup and report what you find.
>
> I am also copying Andrew on this. Hopefully he can contribute some further
> advise.

I haven't got any advice beyond what Yngve has suggested at this
stage.  If you can discover what steps are required to reproduce the
problem then I can look into it further myself.

I will look into the gnatsd logging functionality to see if you can
use that to get more information.  I might also see if I can recreate
a similar problem based on the description you have given.

--
Andrew J. Gray
GNU GNATS Maintainer