Re: Fwd: Re: Error Code 431

From: Mel Hatzis
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Error Code 431
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:41:27 -0700

Prashanht, try the following:

 1. On the gnats server, run the gnatsd binary by hand...
   $GNATS_INSTALL_DIR/libexec/gnats/gnatsd

 2. For the "other" database you refer to in your
    earlier postings, enter:

    chdb <other>

    (replace <other> with the name of your other db)

 3. Enter "user <username>"

 4. Enter the command 'subm'

 5. Now paste in the following PR exactly as given: