Re: Emacsw32 fullscreen

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Emacsw32 fullscreen
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

On 14 Mar, 12:06, Eli Zaretskii <e...@gnu.org> wrote:

> I understood that you want to remove the title bar, I just thought
> that calling w32-send-sys-command with some value other than those
> advertised in the doc string would accomplish what you want.

I'm not aware of any standard feature of Windows that removes the
title bar. The application would have to take care of this itself. The
OP was perhaps confused by the fact that in applications that support
a "full screen" mode, F11 is almost universally the key that toggles
it, so thought that if Emacs merely passed F11 to Windows it would
benefit from the behaviour, but that is not so. If it was the case,
then w32-send-sys-command would almost certainly work.