Re: Does anyone really use emacs in terminal?

From: Steven Degutis
Subject: Re: Does anyone really use emacs in terminal?
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 16:08:02 -0500

So, I was going to link to certain xkcd comics that this thread
reminded me of, to point out the vanity of these excessive concerns
over security.

But then I clicked to the next comic. And the next. Each one evoked a
more keen sense of existential futility than the last. So I asked
myself, "really, what's the point in replying?"

True story.