help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] authentication problem

From: Dan Beldiman
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] authentication problem
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:25:47 +0200

Hi,
I installed radius 0.96.4 on debian (woody) and I want to authenticate using
my local mysql server.

for now I just want to be able to simulate authentication with radauth.
my users file contains these entries:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = SQL,
    Simultaneous-Use = 1
    Service-Type = Authenticate-Only

my passwd table looks like this:
+-----------+------------------+----------+--------+
| user_name | service          | password | active |
| dan       | Authenticate-Onl | nad      | Y      |

could you maybe give me a hint what i am missing to a successfull
authentication?

right now i get this error msg. in the radius.log file:
Auth.notice: Login incorrect: [dan/nad]: CLID unknown (from nas local)

Thanks a lot

Dan