help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Re: Questions about graphic

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Re: Questions about graphic
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:54:57 +0200

Kasper Hviid a écrit :
> 2006/10/26, Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>:
>> mmm nope nope, this one does not have transparency (seems to be the very
>> same one you sent me in the first place).
>
> Maybe the transparency was too subtle? I has made the background
> completely transparent on this one:
> www.childrenoftheparents.com/kaspers_stuff/fish2.zip
OK, got that one, but was indeed "too" transparent. I took the liberty
to make it 66% opaque. Result is here:
http://ufoot.hd.free.fr/ufoot/pub/kasper-fish-texture-20061027.png

But... the best part is, I made a video capture. Game seems slow for the
mpeg capturing software (xvidcap) eats its large share of CPU, but
still, it gives an idea of what's going on:
http://ufoot.hd.free.fr/ufoot/pub/kasper-fish-movie-20061027.mpeg

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--