help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Re: Questions about graphic

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Re: Questions about graphic
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:48:18 +0200

But... the best part is, I made a video capture. Game seems slow for the
mpeg capturing software (xvidcap) eats its large share of CPU, but
still, it gives an idea of what's going on:
http://ufoot.hd.free.fr/ufoot/pub/kasper-fish-movie-20061027.mpeg

Nice to see my fish in action - I like the way the menu is floating!

It would be nice with a feature to let the levels overlap themself. It
could bring some dimension to 2D maps. Here is a sketch to show what I
had in mind:
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/6692/loopnd1.png

However, it might be too cucumbersome to create.

I seem to remember that the more possible ways a warrior could travel
to the destination, the more resources would be  required by the game.
Is this true?

By the way: If you, or someone else, has any special map you/they want
created, please write it here.