human-beings-discuss

Re: [Human-beings-discuss] civ3, cultural influence, and balance human d

From: François Pons
Subject: Re: [Human-beings-discuss] civ3, cultural influence, and balance human development and war
Date: 19 Apr 2002 14:06:08 +0200

Guillaume Cottenceau <address@hidden> writes:

> - you need culture to have consistency across your civilization
>   when it's large (a bit like "corruption" in Civ); if not, we an
>   imagine that cities far away from capital city would
>   secessionate from central power

There is a game (La citae) which use influence from a city to gain power (it is
the role of the game to use this to win it). Each year, people want some
property (some are unknown) like religion,health,education, when there are city
in influence (close enough each other) there population migration between cities
according to people needs. There is no war, military in such games, only
influence to win (largest cities).

Just for though,
François.