Re: [igraph] Choosing between different methods of detecting communities

From: 凌琛
Subject: Re: [igraph] Choosing between different methods of detecting communities
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 16:23:46 +0800

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for your reply.
I know that the edge weights are used to calculate the shortest paths for edge betweenness.
While I don't know that what the edge weights represent in the library.
Specifically, is it the higher the weight, the longer the edge, or inverse? Namely, the edge weight denotes the distance between the connected nodes or the similarity between the connected nodes.

Regards,
chen