List Unsubscribed Groups Matching a Pattern

From: bazad
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:03:09 -0700

Hi,

My computer is not fast and execution of 'A A' command takes some
time.  I'd like to execute something like 'A m' against unsubscribed
groups.  Unfortunately, it seems that 'A m' command works with
subscribed groups only.

I also don't seem to get levels working.  '9 L' does not display any
unsubscribed groups.

Thank you