Re: List Unsubscribed Groups Matching a Pattern

From: Cristian Gutierrez
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:58:54 -0300

Ayer en la noche, nobody@noreply.not dijo:
> Hi,
>
> My computer is not fast and execution of 'A A' command takes some
> time.  I'd like to execute something like 'A m' against unsubscribed
> groups.  Unfortunately, it seems that 'A m' command works with
> subscribed groups only.

`C-c C-a' (gnus-group-apropos) works against *all* groups, subscribed or
not, and very fast. Maybe that suits you.

--
Cristian Gutierrez                      http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~crgutier
crgutier[@]dcc.uchile.cl                        Jabber:crgutier@jabber.org

"Whenever you think you have a clever programming trick... forget it !"
                              -- Someone's boss.