Re: EasyPG for signing and en/decrypting Email

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: EasyPG for signing and en/decrypting Email
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 23:03:36 +0900

> This was a confusion to me too because it seemed epa is a wrapper to all
> things pgp. At the very least maybe the pgp/mime docs in gnus need
> marking to show egp is now standard too : currently there are no
> meaningful comments about epg in the gnus manual (emacs snapshot in
> debian).

I'm really curious about how people learn the usage of pgg through the
mml2015 interface.  Just a guess, or from EmacsWiki?

IIUC, even the Gnus manual doesn't mention it.  The only thing it tells
about the PGP/MIME backend is the following:

`mml2015-use'
     Symbol indicating elisp interface to OpenPGP implementation for
     PGP/MIME messages.  The default is `pgg', but `mailcrypt' and
     `gpg' are also supported although deprecated.
--
Daiki Ueno