Re: EasyPG for signing and en/decrypting Email

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: EasyPG for signing and en/decrypting Email
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 07:00:09 +0900

> > > I'm really curious about how people learn the usage of pgg through the
> > > mml2015 interface.  Just a guess, or from EmacsWiki?

> > I've not uses EasyPG in Gnus yet.  But I always thought it is just
> > used without any configuration as a drop-in replacement for PGG.

> You are missing the point.  We are talking about how PGG interacts with
> mml2015, not the usage of PGG itself.  Please do not propagate more
> confusion.

Sorry, I misread your sentence, which has nothing to do with the above
sentence I wrote.  I just meant: in the Internet era, if EmacsWiki is
the first source of information to use Gnus, should we Gnus developers
pay more attension to improve that site?

There still PGG is mentioned as the default backend:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusPGG

and there is even no link to:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EasyPG
--