Re: EasyPG for signing and en/decrypting Email

From: Suno Ano
Subject: Re: EasyPG for signing and en/decrypting Email
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:13:15 +0200

 >> However, even if I use my own key ID and send mail to myself,
 >> verifying the signature does not seem to work because I see no
 >> "[[PGP Signed Part: Good Signature ...]]" Line but just the usual
 >> "[[PGP Signed Part:]]" line i.e. No indication whatsoever Gnus could
 >> successfully verify that (my own) signature.
 >> What is wrong here?

 Daiki> I can't reproduce it, but it might be a bug. Could you please
 Daiki> try: (Setq epg-debug t)
 Daiki> And show me the contents of " *epg-debug*" buffer (note the
 Daiki> first character is a space) when "[[PGP Signed Part:]]" shows
 Daiki> up. -- Daiki Ueno

Here it is http://sunoano.pastebin.com/m19ac8b81