koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Perl-based gettext-like modules (was: Re:translatio

From: Benedict
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Perl-based gettext-like modules (was: Re:translation complaint...)
Date: Thu Jan 30 04:53:06 2003

Hi all,
The perfect scenario would be to just have one set of template files for a
theme, and the language strings other than english would be looked up from a
"leksicon" file.

There is something about it in the Locale:Maketext documentation but I am
too small a brain to figure out what solution is waiting for us there to be
applied.

Also PGetText looks so simple, but again....

Benedict