Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 01:58:13 -0700

Giuseppe,

You seem to be not understanding these licenses.

As already stated, the other (non-ND) CC licenses already *include*
clauses already that state that modified version must be marked as
modified and that authors can demand that their name be *removed* from
derivatives they wish to not be associated with.

So, where is the threat of misrepresentation that ND is protecting
against where CC-BY-SA would not?

It seems the defenders of ND are merely repeating the same baseless
claims over and over. It amounts basically to FUD.

Sorry for any impression of impatience, but please try to actually
understand the situation before making your claims. Provide *any*
evidence or citations at all. These are reasonable things to ask for.

Best,
Aaron

--
Aaron Wolf