Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives,

From: Giuseppe Molica
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives,
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 14:56:57 +0200

Will is right. There are too many people (IT and not) that don't know
what Free Software is. There are, also, too many others who know only
"Open Source". We need to let people know about "philosophy" behind the
GNU Project, without misrepresentation.

> that sounds like a conspiracy theory, and not very relevant. the only
> pseudo-relevant "rich people" here would be Microsoft. so far, haven't
> seen any other examples.

I think he was talking in general, not only about "computer world". And
he's right. Misrepresenting is a weapon that powerful people use to take
some kind of advantage (in politics, for instance).

--
Giuseppe Molica

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Juvenal