Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives,

From: Giuseppe Molica
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives,
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 22:39:12 +0200

Wikipedia or a software are not political (or ideological) articles.
If I write what I think about something it's MY point of view, not a
"technical" essay.
If you misrepresent what I wrote (intentionally or not), you can damage
me, and let that people think about me something that it's not true.

IMHO, misrepresentation is a risk too dangerous for our community.
--
Giuseppe Molica

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Juvenal