Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives,

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives,
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 23:32:31 -0700

The relevant question isn't "does anyone misrepresent RMS", the question
is "are there examples of misrepresentation that violate the CC-BY-ND
license and would not be violations of CC-BY-SA" because those are the
only sort that the ND license discussion is relevant to.

I could look through your references, but since you looked at them
already, you'd be faster at identifying answers to whether any fit this
question.

--
Aaron Wolf
co-founder, Snowdrift.coop