Re: [libreplanet-discuss] What is ThinkPenguin?

From: Adam Bolte
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] What is ThinkPenguin?
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 17:34:28 +1000

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 10:17:23AM +0300, Dmitry Alexandrov wrote:
> I’m pretty curious, how did thinkpenguin.com explain themselves when
> you asked them?

I didn't ask (although perhaps I should have), I just assumed they
know what they're selling. It's the only time I've ever purchased
anything from them though.

I also didn't find out about this issue until some months after the
purchase as I didn't have time to immediately investigate, and just
assumed Bluetooth wasn't working because of the old Debian kernel I
was using at the time. However the card they currently sell still
looks to be the same.