RE: Fret Diagram markup

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: RE: Fret Diagram markup
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 02:34:41 +0300 (EEST)

> > /home/hjunes/fret-diagrams.ly:222:36: Unbound variable: fontify-text
> >
> > Where does the fontify-text function originate from? I should
> > have missed something.
>
> In my distribution, fontify-text is found in scm/stencil.scm

I guess that it is not against CVS. Some fontify commands just changed after 1st
April, that could be the reason why this particular command disappeared. (see
ChangeLog for 'fontify').

New features are typically implemented in CVS and they are there polished for
the next major stable version. In your case, it seems that there is a need for a
cygwin release of an intermediate lilypond version. In this case somebody else
would have been able to compile the source in cygwin.

--
  Heikki Junes