RE: Fret Diagram markup

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: RE: Fret Diagram markup
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 01:37:41 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 18 May 2004 15:43:07 -0600 "Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

There is a very simple rule. If the variable name consists of two english words,
there is always a hyphenation character between. If there are three english
words, there are always two hyphenation characters.

There is nothing wrong to use variable names which consist of several words, use
just some space character between, in this case the hyphenation character. Such
a convention makes it easier to read the code, and effectively leads to a
situation in which there is less need to add extra comment lines. When using
long variable names you may not need to separately document why the variable is
used since its name is self-explanatory.

--
  Heikki Junes