RE: Fret Diagram markup

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: Fret Diagram markup
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:56:11 -0600

Attached is a copy of fret-diagrams.ly which has been converted to
hyphenated variable names.  It has been tested to work on lilypond
2.2.0-1, which is the latest package provided by Bert Folodor.

I could not just include the code Han-Wen posted for fontify-text that
is compatible with 2.3, because there are also changes in the *.cc files
that went along with the elimination of fontify-text from 2.2.

I have not been able to test with 2.3, because it's not yet packaged for
Cygwin (IIRC, because of some bug in Cygwin).  Heikki, could you put
Han-Wen's code in and test it with 2.3?

Thanks,

Carl