Re: Lilypond can't find its fonts

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: Lilypond can't find its fonts
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:46:00 -0400

On Aug 4, 2004, at 4:46 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Since it works for others, you should not have to invent any path
settings yourself. Once you've managed to figure out why the
lilypond.csh file wasn't sourced from the beginning and have the
TeX filename database up to date (this should also work automatically
if the packages work correctly), it should work. Just make sure that
you don't leave any traces of your experiments in any files.

HALLELUJAH!  It works!

Apparently, the culprit was that I had a line in ~/.login saying

  setenv TEXMF /sw/share/texmf

I guess I put that in years ago and never realized that fink automatically
did that kind of setup for me.  Anyway, I have a nice big $TEXMF now
and lilypond has no trouble finding its fonts.  Thanks a ton to everyone
who wrote to try to help!

--
Benjamin D. Esham      {      http://bdesham.net
address@hidden      }      AIM: bdesham 1 2 8