LSR; scrapping input/test/

From: Graham Percival
Subject: LSR; scrapping input/test/
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:35:48 -0800

I'm on vacation this week, so I should be able to catch up on LilyPond
stuff.

I'd like to delete the input/test/ directory and move everything into LSR.
Not in that order, obviously.  :)

In order to do this, we need to
1) copy everything from input/test/ into LSR. I could do that this week
(once some server problems are sorted out), but this would be a great
job for a newbie developer.  I've had some people approach me about
helping with the docs, but nothing concrete has happened yet.
2)  include output from LSR in the Lilypond "make web" process.  I
don't know whether that will be in the form of manual updates (like
the convert-ly bugs from CVS getting copied into the manual) or some
kind of automatic process.
3) have this entire process work without flaws for two or three releases.
I don't want to delete input/test/ before everything is working well.

Thoughts?