Re: LSR; scrapping input/test/

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: LSR; scrapping input/test/
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:50:19 -0500

    GP> I don't want to delete input/test/ before everything is working well.

    GP> Thoughts?

I haven't been following the LSR discussion as closely as I could
have, but when you delete the current input/test directory, there's
still going to be a directory somewhere where you can grep for what
you're trying to figure out how to use, isn't there?

That is, right now if I didn't remember how to make something dashed,
I would:

  cd input/test
  grep dashed *.ly

and the line:

slur-dash.ly:           \property Voice. Slur \set #'dashed = #0.0

would pop out at me.

I'm all in favor of modern technology, but breaking the stuff from the
1970's is rough on us old fogies.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139